Please click on the logos to learn more
Being 'Time Served' within the industry and having an intimate knowledge of processes across a diverse range of markets and applications makes Front Line Pumps & Systems a reliable partner for your pumping requirements.
Business Owner Simon Withington MIMarEST has three decades of technical and commercial experience gained in the pump market – working through the ranks of draughtsman, technical sales engineer, business management up to directorship of a Global Pump Manufacturer (OEM of Centrifugal & Positive Displacement Pumps & Systems). Following a change in business objectives, the time had come to step away from the bigger business environment in order to focus on the customer.
Front Line Pumps & Systems Ltd was conceived to address the growing gap in today’s market by providing impartial engineered solutions. Ultimately, a premium quality, reliable 'end to end' service. Drawing on a combination of relevant market experience and academic study in both engineering and business management disciplines we pride ourselves on providing robust technical and commercial solutions to our valued customers. We do what we say and won't let you down.
What we are:
- UK Sales arm - Pompe Garbarino S.p.A.
- UK Sales arm - SEIM S.r.l.
- UK Sales arm - GreenOil APS
- Business Development Partner & Sales arm - APEX Pumps Ltd
- Sales Agent UK and Ireland - Bredgaard Boats APS
- Business Development Partner 'Maritime' - Hoyer Motors
- Business Development Partner 'Maritime' - Flofuel Group/Fluid Transfer International
- Business Development Associate - ASPIRE Consulting Ltd
- Provider of Engineering Consultancy & Professional Services
What we bring to the market:
- Centrifugal Pumps & Systems (Skids)
- Positive Displacement Pumps & Systems (Skids)
- OEM Spare Parts (plus options)
- Repair, Overhaul & Maintenance (in-situ & workshop)
- Testing (Static & Dynamic)
- Business Development
- Due Diligence
- Technical Support
- Supportability Engineering (ILS)
- Project Management
- Sales (freelance)
- Commercial Marine
- Oil & Gas
Please contact us to discuss your requirements further.